Have you been seeing the same Hulu message error: “your login has been blocked hulu” again and again!? Well, there can be a couple of arguments behind this. Let’s find out!
- Incorrect credentials might be one prominent reason for this.
- If you are not able to access the email ID on file
Did you encounter any typos in the Hulu email ID? Make sure that you are not signing with your old email ID. You have to seek Hulu contact support for professional assistance if you don’t have the permit for the email address on the file.
Related Post: Cancel Hulu On Roku
- If you are having a technical issue
If you have run into some technical glitch such as a non-responsive page or error while trying to retrieve your email ID, then you surely can check out the following ways:
- Shut your existing browser and then reopen it.
- Clean your history and browser cache
- Look out for some other browser.
- Changing the email address
If you want to modify the email ID, then you can simply send a chat or give a call. Follow the steps below to get started:
- Go to the official Contact Us page and do the login when asked.
- Pick “Device setup & login”.
- Now go for “Email & password not working”.
- Choose the “I still need help” option available at the bottom part of the page.
- Make a choice between dial-in or chat depending on your convenience.
Related Post: Hulu Chromecast Not Working
Use the Account Recovery tool
Take the help of the Account Recovery tool to get back your email ID. You’ll get a total of three attempts to input the requested account details accurately. The moment you do it right, the linked email ID will come up.
- Resetting the password
Forgetting a password is not a sin. Employ the Forgot Password tool to rebuilt it. The moment you input the email ID linked to your Hulu account, a password reset email will be sent
A few things to keep in mind:
- Under 15 minutes you will get the email.
- Cross check the junk/spam folders if you cant view the mails in your Hulu inbox within 15 minutes.
- The expiry limit for the passkey reset link is 3 hours, so reset your passkey the instance you get it.
- Subscription status
If you can’t log in on Hulu.com on any of your gadgets, then there is something troubling your account. Verify the subscription status by logging in to your official Hulu Account page. In case you view a notification regarding your account (hold, expired card, etc.), you might have to upgrade your payment option/way. Once your Hulu account is free of all the outstanding amounts, you will regain login access on all your gadgets.
Related Post: How To Block Ads On Hulu
- Home network
Subscribing to Live TV plans requires setting up your Home network. You are allowed to swap your Home network 4 times in one year. Make sure that the Living room gadgets are linked to this network when you employ Hulu. Also, you may stream on the go through your mobile — just do check-in once a month.
Hulu login and access might get affected if you simply shut the Hulu application as this can leave a few features operating in the background. Completely shutting the app is going to make sure that all the Hulu features are switched off. The Hulu app is ready to start afresh.
- Update Hulu
Make sure that Hulu is updated on a regular basis to avoid hulu error: your login has been blocked
- Reach the Apps column on your device
- Pick Google Play Store and then My Apps
- Look out for recent Hulu updates.
- Deinstall and install back the Hulu app
Based on the kind of gadget you have, you may deinstall and install back the Hulu app to resolve streaming errors like hulu login blocked. This way you can ensure that the most recent version of the Hulu application is loaded on your gadget.
- Open the Settings section and choose Applications tab.
- Under Manage Applications, go for Hulu app.
- Hit Uninstall and switch off the gadget and allow it to rest for 1 minute. Turn it back on.
- Now from the google play store, install back the Hulu application.
Related Post: Resubscribe to Hulu not working
- Clean the browsing data
Clearing the unnecessarily stored browsing data acts as nothing more than junk. Removing it on a regular basis will keep your Hulu application away from “hulu error: your login has been blocked”
- Pick Clear History
- Tick the checkbox for Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files
- Hit Clear
Note: you can do one more additional step that is, in the Privacy and security section, go for Site Settings and update the Location if there is any change.
Hope your “hulu error: your login has been blocked” has been resolved through this writeup.