If you are not able to launch a kindle on your iPhone or you are facing the problem of the kindle app not working on the iPhone. So, you definitely must be trying hard to fix it or uninstall your kindle app from your iPhone but if you don’t know how to do this, then don’t worry we are here to cover all the problems revolving around the kindle app for iPhone not working.
If you have already uninstalled the kindle app from your iPhone, then all you need to do is download and install the kindle app once again and then by providing your login Id and password, you have to sign into your kindle account. And do not worry, as soon as you login into your account, you will regain all your downloaded e-books and there will be no loss of your data from the kindle application.
Solutions for kindle app for iphone not working
Here you go with the top fixes to resolve the issue. Try out every method till you get the desired result.
- Force stop the app
If you are still facing the problem of the kindle app for iPhone not working, and the kindle app is not responding or it closes by itself again and again, then you can try the below written steps to solve the issue of kindle app not working on iPhone.
- First you have to close the kindle application and then open it once again.
- Next you have to force the application to close.
- Open the application again and see if it’s working properly.
- Next you have to perform a restart in your device.
- Restart your iPad or iPhone and open the kindle application again.
- Check for any pending updates available.
Updating your applications and devices from time to time is a good thing to ensure that your device and applications are working smoothly. To know how to check for the pending updates, you have to open the app store, click your profile icon and then scroll downwards and check if there is any update available, if there isn’t any, then just update the software of your iPad or iPhone.
- Uninstall and reinstall the application
After uninstalling the kindle app from your iPhone, all you need to do is download and install the kindle app once again and then by providing your login Id and password, you have to sign into your kindle account.
And do not worry, as soon as you login into your account, you will regain all your downloaded e-books and there will be no loss of your data from the kindle application. For more help you can contact the Apple support or if there is some fault in your iPad or iPhone then you can also request them for an exchange or refund in case you have recently purchased the device.
- Close and reopen
- If you are facing the problem that the Kindle won’t open on the iPhone, then you should try to completely close the Kindle application.
- And from the home screen, open the app again and see if the problem still persists.
- All you need to do is to double tap the home button and then the task bar will appear, press and hold any if the applications present on the screen till the time they start shaking.
- Then you have to click the hyphen given at the top left panel of the kindle application in order to close it, to make the shaking stop, you will need to touch any part of your screen above the given task bar.
- Correct Amazon credentials
To solve the problem of the Kindle not opening on iPhone, you will first have to make sure that your app is registered with the correct Amazon account. You may have multiple accounts and your book can be purchased from some different Amazon account so you need to check that. For registering again, you can simply uninstall and reinstall the kindle application on your iPad or iPhone.
In this article, we discussed the queries related to why won’t my kindle app open on my iPhone and also provided different solutions for the question: kindle app for iPhone not working. If you need any other help, you can contact the kindle representative at www.kindle.com/support.